Please read the following Merchant Requirements then submit an application via the link at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: iGive.com ONLY works with the following affiliate networks:
Commission Junction – http://www.cj.com
Rakuten LinkShare – http://www.linkshare.com
Pepperjam Exchange Network – http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com
ImpactRadius - http://www.impactradius.com
AvantLink - http://www.avantlink.com
Awin: http://www.awin.com (formerly Affiliate Window)
Partnerize: https://partnerize.com (formerly Performance Horizon)
Independently maintained, in-house, or proprietary affiliate programs and programs via other affiliate networks will not be accepted.
Merchants listed with iGive must meet the following requirements:
- Merchants must provide “sub-affiliate tracking” on a near real-time basis. That is, merchant must provide detail about each transaction made by an iGive member to iGive, within five business days of the transaction. iGive will provide to the merchant an identifying number for each member. This data will be passed as an appended URL parameter. Merchants must report back to iGive utilizing this number in the transaction details. This type of tracking is available through the affiliate network partners listed above.
- Merchants shall rebate a percentage of the purchase price (commonly called a commission) to iGive members. iGive cannot work with partial percentage commissions; a partial percentage commission will result in advertisements based on the lowest whole number percentage (ie if a merchant provides a commission of 6.5%, all promotions will be based on 6.0%). A portion of this rebate is advertised on the iGive website as the donation to the shopper’s chosen charity. The full amount advertised on our website is donated. Listings in the iGive mall are organized and searchable by category. The default order of listing in each category is by percentage donation, and in descending order. Merchants with the same donation percentage are sorted alphabetically. Flat Fee commissions sort to the bottom and are listed as a "Special Rate Donation".
- All accounts are net 30 days. That is, payment for commissions earned in March must be received by April 30. Remittances are to be in U.S. Dollars, and sent/payable via the Network, or to: iGive.com Holdings, LLC 73 Greentree Drive #558, Dover, DE 19904
- Merchant acknowledges that iGive offers its membership an optional download, the iGive Button. Merchant inclusion in this software download is NOT optional.
- Merchants whose conduct is not acceptable to iGive.com or its members will be removed from the program. This is at the sole discretion of iGive.com Holdings, LLC. Being removed from the iGive program does not eliminate any indebtedness of the merchant for prior commissions earned by iGive.
- While not required, we strongly recommend providing iGive.com with a customized landing page on your website, where the member-cause connection message can be reinforced. A custom landing page is one easy way to greatly improve your iGive.com traffic conversion rates.
- Premium Listing Options include the Standard (fee free) and Splash Debut (promotions included and fee applies).
- Payments for Splash Debut and fee-based Promotional Opportunities must be received within 30 days of drop date. Payments are accepted via: Corporate check or Affiliate Network commission check. You can apply any upgrade fees to iGive.com’s affiliate account via your affiliate network interface. The payment cannot be deducted from owed commissions. Please contact your affiliate network representative to learn how you can apply payments to an affiliate’s account.
- Automation makes maintaining your program with iGive hassle-free! We work with FMTC to aggregate offers/sales/promos feeds from our merchants. This allows our members access to your best data without the additional work of manual updates. Simply ensure you've approved these programs via whichever Network we are partnering through and provide the relevant IDs on the iGive Application.
(both Splash Debut & Standard Listing launch options are available)
*NOTE: You have the option when submitting your Application
to also join iConsumer. For details about this sister-site loyalty program, please review details here.
NOTE TO CJ ADVERTISERS: Your service agreement with CJ may or may not include a separate CJ fee for all bonuses which you pay to an affiliate through the CJ network. iGive.com cannot be held responsible for any such fees. Please contact your CJ representative for additional information regarding your specific service contract. iGive.com does not have access to this information and can offer no specific assistance in this regard.