Are you qualified to give tax advice?

We are not tax attorney's, accountants or anyone officially qualified to give tax advice - that's why we always suggest you contact a local financial adviser.
We have worked with our attorneys and the published IRS regulations to invent a system that should allow you to deduct a portion of your purchases - but it may not work for everybody or every situation.

NOTE: iGive does not have the ability nor cannot by law act as a tax adviser. You will need to consult a local financial adviser, as each state/country varies in their rules and laws.